You can be living from the heart and not even realize it. And you can be living from the heart and be deeply aware of the beauty of it. You can go deeper into the heart. May you give all you have without holding anything back and may you receive all that you are given in without resistance.
Heart based living is coming into mainstream reality. There is an evolution occuring right now that we are all part of.
We are living in an age of accelerated change. We have invested alot of energy into making ourselves secure and insulated from pain and change. We built institutions that we thought would bring us a stable and predictable life. These institutions have weakened and we feel less secure now.
The culture of the heart is upon us. We are all a part of a network of hearts. We’re all students and teachers.
Consciousness is expanding and now is the time for the heart to be seen and heard. Let your heart be full of love and appreciation for life as it is now. All is provided for now.
Who you are and where you come from is a place of love. Your heart has a voice. You can allow it to speak by being in the silence. You can listen to the heart by turning your attention within.
How Your Heart Sees Life
The heart perceives life differently from the mind. The mind finds things that are different and unique about things. Sometimes this leads us to feel isolated and separate. The heart can become closed. We can build walls around the heart that maintain a feeling of separateness. We’ve become too used to using our minds to guide us.
The heart operates more from a feeling state. The heart sees how everything is connected.
- We are part of a Unfied Field.
- Each heart is connected to every other heart and to the One Heart.
- We are love, we are light, we are power, we are one with God or Spirit.
- The heart has its own intelligence.
- The wisdom of the heart is universal and can be trusted.
- The heart sends signals to the brain.
- The heart beats out a rhythmic signal which is sent out to the brain and the entire body.
- We can learn to manage that rhythm in a way that is harmonious.
- A harmonious heart is a resilient heart. It has height and depth.
- A coherent heartbeat is achieved through breathing and is a key to your well-being.
Best Practices for Living from the Heart
I am dedicated to helping you to know your heart, heal and expand your heart, and live a heart-centered life full of joy and energy.
Here are my suggestions and recommendations for the very best heart tools and practices that will heal the wounds of your heart, settle your mind, expand your capacity to love your life and contribute more to the lives of others.
- How to Meditate with Heart eCourse Learn heart meditation at home. Download it here and begin an amazing journey of heart.
- Heart Rhythm Meditation is our Master Meditation Practice. Discover the power of your heart rhythms to guide your life, increase your resilience and improve your health and happiness.
Coherence can be seen in the smooth wave pattern that develops in the heart rhythms during a coherence practice session.
- The HeartMath Institute is a world leader in heart intelligence, heart health and heart coherence tools and practices for heart-based living.
- Wild Divine Biofeedback Computer Adventure Game with Deepak Chopra as your meditation guide. Based upon heart rate variability technology (like HeartMath) you learn to control your energy and make things happen with your mind and emotions.
The tools we share on our website are state of the art, combining ancient practices with modern technology to help heal and energize your heart and life.
There is so much more to our hearts than just beating as a pump. Our hearts illumite our lives and burn with our ideals. By tapping into our heart intelligence we can go beyond the limits of the mind and connect with a deeper aspect of ourselves for complete guidance and comfort.
Easy Meditation Techniques Coordinate your internal rhythms, develop a more regular heartbeat and explore the depths of self that are found in the heart.
Heart Meditation – Cultivating the garden of your heart.
Heart Coherence Achieving Coherence through basic practices is key to self-healing, heart health, and meditation.
Heart Rate Variability Exploring and managing the rhythms of your heart.
Emotions of the Heart – Discover your own multi-dimensional heart, which is full of energy and emotion.